Our Commitment To You
We deliver timely, trustworthy, and transparent service for individuals seeking top dollar for their removed dental crowns or bridges. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Dick’s background includes being educated at Brigham Young University and the University of Florida College of Law. Dick practiced tax/business law for a decade, and then began a 30 year entrepreneurial career launching and building market-driven, environmentally-oriented businesses in the food processing, recycling, water conservation and medical, mining, real estate, and manufacturing.
In 2011, Dick was a founder of TSC EcoSolutions LLC . TSC EcoSolutions LLC quickly grew to be a national leader in dental precious metals recycling services for dentist offices, and also donates a portion of its profits to America’s Tooth Fairy. Dick is a loving father and grandfather and has great love for children. It was this love that inspired him to form businesses that can help give smiles to children in need.
Matt’s career has focused on new, innovative approaches to challenging business and public sector problems. He received degrees from Brigham Young University and Harvard University. Matt’s career has ranged from helping former eastern bloc and Latin American countries shift toward market democracies to building successful organizations in the education and media industries.
He is currently General Manager of Deseret Digital Media’s Publisher Solutions organization. He also serves on the board of directors of OpenBook.net and the advisory board of the University of Utah’s Kingsbury Hall. Matt and his wife are proud parents of four children and have led humanitarian aid efforts in Tabasco, Mexico and Pnom Penh, Cambodia. He is also a founder of TSC EcoSolutions LLC.
America’s Tooth Fairy
Crowns4Kids philanthropy partner, America’s ToothFairy, is led by Fern Ingber. Beginning as a strategy consultant for the establishment of the National Children’s Oral Health Foundation, Ms. Ingber now serves as founding President and CEO.
Prior to working in the field of dentistry, Ms. Ingber served as:
- President of the Cancer Treatment Research Foundation
- Senior Vice President for Strategic Development for Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Executive Vice President for the National Health Museum in Washington DC
- Primary consultant in the development and implementation of the American Cancer Society Breast Cancer Network
- Several pilot Prostate Cancer initiatives
- Founding General Manager of the National Marrow Donor Program
- Director of the Department of Defense National Marrow Donor Center
- and assisted several other non-profit and for-profit organizations in the development of health and education programs and products.