CrownBuyers.com, an industry leading dental scrap buying service will be awarding a $500 scholarship to one college/university student in the United States. The scholarship will be awarded to the student who submits the best overall essay on one of the topics below.
ESSAY TOPICS TO CHOOSE FROM
1. Why did you enter into your field of study and how do you plan on using your degree?
2. What traits do you have that will enhance your education and future employment?
3. Describe the solutions you would propose to improve or resolve a current issue, such as healthcare, the economy, discrimination, or a current topic of your choice.
- The essay must be between 500 and 1,000 words long and must fully cover one of the topics listed above.
- Entry deadline is on June 30th, 2016.
- The essay must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line: “Entry for The CrownBuyers.com Scholarship.”
- Please include your name and contact information within the email.
- Please provide an official statement of your current academic status. Your school’s registrar will be able to provide you with documentation that proves your enrollment.
- Must be a US citizen.
- The CrownBuyers.com Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related
- Open to any students of any degree seeking category, but preference given to dental related fields.
- No minimum GPA requirement.
- The awarded recipient shall provide proof of admission and enrollment in an institution of
- High school students may apply, but we do require proof of enrollment.
- Must be a full or part-time student attending an accredited institution of higher education.
- Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
Completed applications must be submitted no later than June 30th. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Entry for The CrownBuyers.com Scholarship”.
The CrownBuyers.com Scholarship recipient will be notified of the selection on or around July 15th.
If you have any questions or would like to contribute additional materials, please email –email@example.com. Please do not call, email correspondence is preferred.